Pyrolysis Plant Project Report
The meaning of the pyrolysis project report is converting waste tires,plastics,rubber, medical waste and oil sludge into useful resources, such as fuel oil, carbon black,steel wire(for waste tires).
The report shows that the pyrolysis refers to the process during which the wastes mentioned above are pyrolysed into oil under high temperatures of 300 to 700℃ in the oxygen-free reactor. The gases produced in the process can act as fuel to continue the burning and heating process. The final products include pyrolysis oil, carbon black and steel wire(for waste tires). The pyrolysis oil can be widely used as fuel oil in industries such as steel and iron and boiler factories, ceramics, power or chemical industries or hotels, restaurants etc, or as well as used for generators to get electricity. The carbon black can be used for making construction bricks with clay and the steel wire(for waste tires) can be recycled to the smelting plant to produce new steel products.
As a professional pyrolysis plants manufacturer and supplier in China, we will provide high quality products and first-class after-sales service for you!
Our After-sales Service:
1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Design specific maintainence program according to different situation of your plant.
5. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month's service for free.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|